It's the difference between the tentative first go of the year and the ripping third lap of a midsummer day. It's the ease of knowing your suspension is dialed. It's a boost of confidence, speed, and control when a bit more of any could make a winning formula. Enduralin is the extra bit of fun that turns a good ride into a great one—the shouting of the crowd, a flow state of euphoria, cowbells, chainsaws, accelerated reaction time, and enhanced perception. It's the difference between a Good Time and All-Time.
Longer Travel with New Kinematics
- Rallon gets a bump in travel to 160mm with a redesigned linkage assembly. A higher starting leverage ratio improves early stroke sensitivity, while the progressive rate increases from 8% to 20% to provide more bottom-out support.
- Frame geometry remains unchanged, even with greater travel, and the addition of a 170mm Fox 38 fork gives Rallon a boost of Enduralin with a new 64.5º head angle.
- Rallon's concentric boost suspension provides unique freedom to our engineers to finely design the kinematics so that pedaling efficiency, small bump sensibility, suspension progressivity, and rear system stiffness to weight ratio can be independently optimized.
- A high main pivot point provides minimum pedaling energy losses at the same time the seat stays and linkage positioning ensure just the right progressivity for outstanding bumps absorption and ultimate grip and control.
Pure Enduro Geometry
- Slack head angle
- Long cockpit
- Adjustable geometry
- Long wheelbase
- Steep seat angle
- Low bottom bracket
- Short chainstays
|Frame||Orbea Monocoque Race Carbon. Advanced Dynamics 160mm suspension technology. 29" wheels.Concentric Boost 12x148 rear axle. Pure Enduro geometry. Internal cable routing. ISCG05|
|Fork||Fox 38 Float Performance 170 Grip 3-Position QR15x110|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Rear Shock||Fox DPX2 Performance 3-Position Evol custom tune 230x60mm|
Front: 110 x 15mm thru-axle
Rear: 148 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss E-1900 Spline 30c TLR 15/110mm CL|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.50" FB 60 TPI 3C Maxx Terra Exo TR
Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29 x 2.40" FB 60 TPI Dual Exo TR
|Crankset||SRAM Descendant CNC Eagle Dub Boost 32t|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle Red|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle 10-50t 12-Speed|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle Lunar|
|Handlebars||Race Face Aeffect 35 20mm Rise 780mm|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect R 35mm interface|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8120 Hydraulic Disc|
|Saddle||Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail|
|Seat Post||OC2 Dropper 31.6mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV remote lockout|
* Subject to change without notice.