Plan Your Next Cycling Adventure
Interested in trying out a new style of riding before buying or just visiting the Rochester area? We offer a variety of rental options to suit your needs.
3 Easy Steps
Contact New Spin to choose your rental(s), complete paperwork, place deposit, and pick up your items.
We would also love to answer your questions and share tips about area trails!
Enjoy your trip!
Return rental item(s) and receive refund for unused deposit portion (original deposit, minus total rental fees = credit amount back to your credit card)
- Riders must be 21 years or older. (note: kid's as passengers on a cargo bike are not applicable)
- All rentals subject to availability. Please call us to schedule at least five days in advance for best availability.
- For pick-up and drop-off convenience, daily rental fees are calculated per 24 hours. For example, a pick up at 5pm means the bike just needs to be back before 5pm the following day.
- Concierge delivery and pickup available: $20 + $3 per mile from shop, each way.
- Please treat your rental with care and respect. You will be financially responsible for any and all damages. We're a small family-owned business and work hard to serve our customers well. Please help us maintain excellent care of our rentals.
- If rental items are returned in abnormally dirty condition, a $30 bike wash fee may be applied.
Please contact us ahead of time to help ensure we have a bike ready and available for you.
Did you fall in love?
If you rent a bike and decide that you can’t live without it, we’ll gladly put your rental fee towards the purchase of a new bike. Take home a new bicycle within 30 days of your bike rental and we’ll credit you up to one day's worth of rental fees.